This week on Fedtalks William Beetham from our board, and Meat and Wool chairperson at Federated Farmers. Also joining us is David Acland, Vice-chair of our meat and wool executive. This week we speak about Shade and Shelter for livestock.
Why is shade and shelter important?
• Are there rules around Shade and Shelter?
• How do we Identify hot spots on the farm?
• Strategies for stock placement during summer months?
• Top tips for planting?
• Do we have a nursery who can supply bulk plants direct to farm?
• What are some of the other reasons to have a planting strategy?